Our Value Proposition
We give clients the ability to:
- Execute an action plan that integrates operational, management and strategic issues.
- Understand ways to grow revenues and improve margins.
- Avoid costly mistakes.
- Know how much cash they need.
- Fact-based approach to deal with business risks.
- Orient the company to have a forward looking focus.
Benefits of using an Outside CFO
- We provide day to day management bandwidth to implement improvements.
- We negotiate and manage banking relationships.
- We do statutory and compliance work and answer related questions.
- We have a bias to implement an action plan.
- Bring cross functional information together to drive value for other business functions.
- A forward looking orientation.
Outside CFO vs. Full Time CFO
An Outside CFO:
- is a variable instead of a fixed cost, and can expand or contract with needs.
- Will transfer knowledge in a “show and tell” manner and have a team approach.
- is able to prioritize critical issues and develop options.
- Is committed to prioritize and solve problems via project oriented work.
- Able to work outside existing inter-departmental issues to energize a business with new ideas.
You should call us…
when your company
- is growing or contracting.
- is lacking expertise to produce and interpret financial reports.
- loses its CFO or Controller and you want continuity immediately.
- is looking to increase profitability.